Blog 5 - A photograph you like
Hello.
The picture which I most like was taken in Valparaiso during in the summer. I took the photo on January, 2019 with my phone.
I took the photo on top of the "joyful hill". The photo was taken by another friend while I took another photo with a better angle to my other friends. You can see a colorful and deteriorated place. With old houses that are in between the hills.
In this picture I am laughing because of the funny angle I took it out.
I'm wearing my military-style jacket that was stolen the same day at a concert in Playa ancha.
That day we traveled through the hills from a viewpoint until we reached beyond the port area.
I really like this picture because it sums up the kind of friendship I have. Everyone has a particular sense of humor, so it was a summer I had a great time with my childhood friends.
Why not here? why not now? Is there a better place to celebrate than Valparaiso?

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario