Blog 4-Free topic

When I was 14 years old a group of friends had a band, they ran out of bassist, so they included me because I knew how to play some songs on guitar, besides we had the same tastes, so it was easy for us to adapt.
Those were the best times, we laughed about everything and worked hard, the band was always important more than the members, although we were competing for who was better anyway. The more we competed, the more we were learning, we were teaching ourselves, we were friends and colleagues, although maybe more colleagues than friends at the beginning. We just wanted a space to be us. We managed to master songs that were very difficult for our young age, we met bands, went to concerts, watched movies, it was a time of much culture and in a few short years.
I lost a lot of studio time, I got away from people, I changed myself, I left things I used to do and I would never change all that for anything else.

Comentarios

  1. I don't know how to play any instrument and my dream always been have a band, and reading your blog that feeling back. Do you play guitar now?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 6 Free Post

Blog 2 why did you choose this career program?