Blog 3
I'm honestly not a very tech-savvy person. I have a hard time adapting to some platforms. But I can't conceive of my normal day without technology anyway. I've been using the computer to navigate since I was a kid, even though I've never mastered programs or learned tricks with the keyboard, as if a few friends had done it. I discovered a way to search for information on the Internet. I learned to play guitar and bass, as well as other recording and mixing things. Together with some friends we did creative things, like video clips, independent short films, or just documenting things we saw or did (our puberty bullshit). Thanks to the computer and the connection I was able to download movies and music (illegally), somehow I was able to get a lot of ideas from pop culture because of that. Even though I wasn't very good at editing, my friends were always kind enough to teach me things about audiovisuals, how to use electronic instruments, graphic editing programs, things that I still don't understand much but that always catch my attention. Nowadays you can buy a mid range keyboard for 25 - 35 dollars, you download the programs (pirated obviously), you look for an equatorial video in Youtube, and you have the most elementary things to make music, there are even music teacher channels. Even though I don't like commercial music very much nowadays, on the net it is flooded with independent audiovisual artists, who with few resources produce great material.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario