Blog 2 why did you choose this career program?
When I was a kid I watched TV channels like National Geographic and History. I was very attracted to the work of archaeologists from different cultures. That's why since I was a child I liked historical themes. I played videogames like Age of Empires, and I learned the history of legends. At first I chose law for the high expectations I was told, believing that I would find what I was looking for. To say that I didn't like the race completely would be a lie. The things that I learned I still apply, but it definitely wasn't something I was going to do. I would have ended up being an academic, because absolutely no litigation is something I am excited about. I liked having an excuse to dress up and be pretty. In the end I changed, took the PSU exam again and enrolled in Political Science. I like the career, and I don't regret not having chosen another social science. It's knowledge that I've mastered and that I've enjoyed studying since I was a child. The teachers are mostly good and have worked in counseling, research and academia.

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarThis is the message:
EliminarI hope this profession is the definitive one for you.
I wonder if you have the patience to advise parliamentarians.