Revolution is my name -Pantera- 2000

Hello, my name is David Marcelo, originally from Antofagasta, lived for a time in Valparaiso and now I live in Santiago, and for now locked in quarantine. I am 23 years old. I love music and cinema. I really enjoy listening to all kinds of broad spectrum music. I adore the art cinema, the one that I really enjoyed in Valparaiso, where I spent the whole night in the theater in real music marathons or movies. I also like the artistic nightlife, the one seen in the real undergraund. What I miss most about this running of the bulls is being able to go for a walk anywhere and look at the landscape. Since the normality of the city of Santiago has changed a lot since last year I have been unable to enter the bowels of the metropolis.

Comentarios

  1. hi David, what do you think is the masterpiece of art cinema that no one should stop watching?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4-Free topic

Blog 6 Free Post

Blog 2 why did you choose this career program?